All questions and answers on the subject "Audit result"

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification, you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Do I hear about my result direclty after finishing the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Within three working days you will receive the result of your exam by e-mail. If you do not have an e-mail in your inbox within three working days, please check your spam folder.

Do I hear my result direclty after finishing the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Within three working days you will receive the result of your exam by e-mail. If you do not have an e-mail in your inbox within three working days, please check your spam folder.

Do I hear my result direclty after finishing the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Do I hear my result direclty after finishing the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Do I hear my result direclty after finishing the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Do I hear my result direclty after finishing the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Do I receive my examination result immediately after completion of the examination for certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

How do I get my results from the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You will receive an e-mail from us within three working days after completing the exam, in which you will find the result of your exam. If you do not have any e-mail in your inbox within three working days, please check your spam folder.

How do I get my results from the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You will receive an e-mail from us within three working days after completing the exam, in which you will find the result of your exam. If you do not have any e-mail in your inbox within three working days, please check your spam folder.

How do I get my results from the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get my results from the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get my results from the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get my results from the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get the results from the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How many questions of the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must answer 65% of the 120 questions correctly within 80 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must  answer 65% of the 80 questions correctly within 60 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must  answer 65% of the 40 questions correctly within 35 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must  answer 65% of the 40 questions correctly within 35 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must answer 65% of the 120 questions correctly within 80 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must  answer 65% of the 120 questions correctly within 80 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must  answer 65% of the 120 questions correctly within 80 minutes.

Is there any further differentiation within the examination result besides passed / not passed?

Yes, depending on your examination result, you will find following wording on your certificate: 65% - 70%: pass 71% - 80%: good pass 81% - 90%: very good pass  91% - 100%: pass with distinction

What happens if I fail the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for the certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What is the average percentage examinees pass the exam of the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

On average, the participants who take the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) answer about 73.4% of the questions correctly.

What is the average percentage examinees pass the exam of the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

On average, the participants who take the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) answer about 73.8% of the questions correctly.

What is the average percentage examinees pass the exam of the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

On average, the participants who take the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) answer about 76.1% of the questions correctly.

What is the average percentage examinees pass the exam of the certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM)?

On average, the participants who take the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) answer about 71.1% of the questions correctly.

What is the average percentage examinees pass the exam of the certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

On average, the participants who take the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) answer about 79.5% of the questions correctly.

What is the average percentage examinees pass the exam of the certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

On average, the participants who take the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) answer about 73.3% of the questions correctly.

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my exam result of the certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

The following percentage is assigned to the respective percentage result: 65% - 70%: pass 71% - 80%: good pass 81% - 90%: very good pass 91% - 100%: pass with distinction

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my exam result of the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

The following percentage is assigned to the respective percentage result: 65% - 70%: pass 71% - 80%: good pass 81% - 90%: very good pass 91% - 100%: pass with distinction

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my examination result of Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my examination result of Cert. Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my examination result of Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my examination result of Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my examination result of certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Who evaluates my Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Your exam will be electronically evaluated by the Classmarker system.

Who evaluates my Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Who evaluates my Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Who evaluates my Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Who evaluates my Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Your exam will be electronically evaluated by the classmarker system.

Who evaluates my Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Who evaluates my Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You have registered for a test, sent a question via contact form or similar and are waiting for an answer?

We try to answer your inquiry on working days (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm) within 24 hours. We will also try to answer your request as quickly as possible outside this time frame. If you have not received a message from us within 72 hours on working days, please do the following: Please check your spam folder. Sometimes it happens that our message arrives in the spam folder for reasons that are difficult for us to understand. If this is the case, you can easly solve this problem on your own, namely by adding all IAPM-e-mail-addresses to your allowlist. Please check if your mailbox is "full", i.e. if the limit for the mailbox size has been reached. It may therefore no longer be possible to send e-mails. Please note "Dots don't matter in Gmail addresses" -> https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7436150?hl=en Please send us your request again. If possible, please also provide an alternative e-mail address with another provider. Here you can check the status of Gmail and Yahoo Mail Our messages are sent with these sender identifiers: support@iapm.net info@iapm.net support@iapm-cert.net

The IAPM certification

The certification can be taken via a reputable online examination procedure. The costs are based on the gross domestic product of your country of origin.

From the IAPM Blog

Become a Network Official

Do you want to get involved in project management in your environment and contribute to the further development of project management? Then become active as an IAPM Network Official or as a Network Official of the IAPM Network University. 

For better readability, we usually only use the generic masculine form in our texts. Nevertheless, the expressions refer to members of all genders.