IAPM International Association of Project Managers

ende
You are here:  Service » FAQ

All questions and answers on the subject "Certificate documents"

Does my certificate show the percentage result of my certification exam for the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

You will find the wording of the result of your examination in your certificate. A scale, which assigns the corresponding percentage to the wording, can be found on the last page of the certificate.

65% - 70%: pass
71% - 80%: good pass 
81% - 90%: very good pass
91% - 100%: pass with distinction

Does my certificate show the percentage result of my certification exam for the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM)?

You will find the wording of the result of your examination in your certificate. A scale, which assigns the corresponding percentage to the wording, can be found on the last page of the certificate.

Does my certificate show the percentage result of my exam for the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Does my certificate show the percentage result of my exam for the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

Does my certificate show the percentage result of my exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Does my certificate show the percentage result of my exam for the certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Does the certificate show the percentage result of my exam for the certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

How can I apply for my Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print?

You can request your printed certificate via our contact form. Please give your name, IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC), the level of certification and the desired recipient address.

How can I apply for my Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print?

You can request your printed certificate via our contact form. Please give your name, IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC), the level of certification and the desired recipient address.

How can I apply for my Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print?

How can I apply for my Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print?

How can I apply for my Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print?

How can I apply for my Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print?

How can I apply for the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print?

How long will it take to receive the certificate of the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) in print format after applying?

Your printed certificate usually leaves our office in Germany by post within 8 working days after payment of the invoice. The final receipt of the documents will then depend on the recipient address.

How long will it take to receive the certificate of the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) in print format after applying?

Your printed certificate usually leaves our office in Germany by post within 8 working days after payment of the invoice. The final receipt of the documents will then depend on the recipient address.

How long will it take to receive the certificate of the certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) in print format after applying?

How long will it take to receive the certificate of the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) in print format after applying?

How long will it take to receive the certificate of the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) in print format after applying?

How long will it take to receive the certificate of the certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) in print format after applying?

How long will it take to receive the certificate of the certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) in print format after applying?

How much is my Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print format?

For your certificate printed on high-quality paper we charge 20 CHF including shipping. These must be paid within 30 days. After receipt of payment your certificate will be issued and will leave our office in Germany by post within 8 working days. The final receipt of the documents will then depend on the recipient address.

How much is my Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print format?

For your certificate printed on high-quality paper we charge 20 CHF including shipping. These must be paid within 30 days. After receipt of payment your certificate will be issued and will leave our office in Germany by post within 8 working days. The final receipt of the documents will then depend on the recipient address.

How much is my Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print format?

How much is my Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print format?

How much is my Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print format?

How much is my Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print format?

How much is the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certificate in print format?

Which documents do I receive after passing the certification exam as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

The certificate documents for your passed exam consist of the following documents: cover letter, certificate and a corresponding report. These documents will be sent to you by e-mail.

Which documents do I receive after passing the certification exam Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

The certificate documents for your passed exam consist of the following documents: cover letter, certificate and a corresponding report. These documents will be sent to you by e-mail.

Which documents do I receive after passing the exam for the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which documents do I receive after passing the exam for the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which documents do I receive after passing the exam for the certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which documents do I receive after passing the exam for the certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which documents do I receive after passing the exam for the certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my exam result of the certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

The following percentage is assigned to the respective percentage result:

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my exam result of the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my examination result of Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my examination result of Cert. Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my examination result of Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my examination result of Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Which wording corresponds to the percentage of my examination result of certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

The IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) allows the viewer to verify the authenticity of your certificate on our website.

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

The IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) allows the viewer to verify the authenticity of your certificate on our website.

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

IAPM Partners