We recognise your existing certificate.
Once we have reviewed your documents you will be issued an equivalent IAPM certificate.
- No recertification - indefinite validity
- Follow-on IAPM certifications are possible
e.g. Certified International Project Manager (IAPM)
- Internationally recognised and valid
- Even ‘expired‘ certificates can be upgraded
- No costs in the event of rejection
Here's what you have to do
- You have IPMA, PMI, Scrum Alliance or scrum.org certification, or a certificate issued by another organisation. Your certificate can have ‘expired’ because the IAPM believes that certification confirms a person’s knowledge status at a specific point in time (namely the time of certification).
- Upload your certificate in conjunction with your personal details.
- A certified Training Partner will perform a manual review and either recognise it or reject it.
- If your certificate is recognised, you will receive an e-mail with the options “equivalent certificate“ or “higher certificate with additional information on project experience“, plus binding information on fees.
- When you have paid the processing fee we will send you your personal IAPM certificate.
- If your existing certificate is rejected you will not incur any costs.
Apply for certificate recognition
Your personal details will not be disclosed to third parties or used for marketing purposes. You will not incur any costs for sending the above form to us. If your certificate is recognised, you will be informed of the IAPM certification options which are available to you. No fee will be charged until you have selected one of the certificates.
Information on fees
The fee charged depends on the requested IAPM certification and your nationality. All IAPM fees are staggered and aligned to your country’s gross domestic product.