Guidlines for submitting guest posts
If you want to write a blog article for us, please keep the following in mind:
- Our blog posts are published in both German and English. You can choose the language yourself - we will translate it for you.
- Articles published on our blog are addressed directly to our readers.
- Articles published on our blog may not be published on other websites without prior agreement.
- A blog post should consist of 500 to 1200 words.
- Backlinks within the text are not permitted unless prior agreement has been reached.
- In addition to the article, an author biography and - if desired - an author photo will be published. Up to three backlinks can be included within this biography.
Which topics are possible?
We consider the following topics to be particularly interesting:
- Presentation of project management software
- Presentation of project management books by the author
- Thoughts of project managers on specific PM topics
- Comments on methods, frameworks, processes, etc.
- Choose a topic you would like to write about.
- Let us know your suggestion(s) via email. Your contact person is Linda Ottmann.
- We will check your idea(s) and will give you feedback on it. If you have not received a reply from us within 72 hours, please check your spam folder.
- After approval, you can start writing your article. Take a look at the articles that have already been published by us to get to know our style.
- Submit your text to us. We will give you feedback, proofread and translate it. If you want to publish pictures along your article, you must own the rights to the pictures and grant us in written form the right of use for the publication of this picture material in conjunction with the article.
- Your article will then be published.
- If you share the link of your article on social media, do not forget to mention us.