You are waiting for a reply?
Please check your spam folder.
Since this problem mainly affects email addresses from @googlemail.com and @gmail.com, we have created a guide for you on how you can easily put our domain on an allowlist.
Please check whether your mailbox has reached its limit.
If you have registered for a test or similar, please contact our support team.
Please note: Depending on your email provider, you may not receive any information about an exceeded mailbox - therefore, proactively check the capacity of your mailbox.
Still no email?
- There may be a problem with your email provider. You can check whether this is the case by using the Downdetector service, for example.
- Very rarely, there may occur a longer response time to enquiries due to maintenance work or similar. If this is the case, we will inform you of the situation in advance. For this, we recommend that you follow us on our social media platforms.
- Please resend your request. If possible, please also provide us with an email address from another provider or an alternative means of contact.
- All IAPM messages are sent with the following sender IDs:
- For more information on this topic, please check our "Frequently Asked Questions" section.
 Photo by Andrea Piacquadio on Pexels