All questions and answers on the subject "Communication"

How can I contact the IAPM?

You can contact the IAPM via our contact form. The IAPM is looking forward to your message.

How do I get an invoice?

You will receive your invoice by e-mail. The postal service is excluded.

How do I get my results from the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You will receive an e-mail from us within three working days after completing the exam, in which you will find the result of your exam. If you do not have any e-mail in your inbox within three working days, please check your spam folder.

How do I get my results from the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You will receive an e-mail from us within three working days after completing the exam, in which you will find the result of your exam. If you do not have any e-mail in your inbox within three working days, please check your spam folder.

How do I get my results from the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get my results from the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get my results from the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get my results from the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get the results from the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

What happens if the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

If the exam should be interrupted for technical reasons, please contact the IAPM support team immediately. The further course is then individually coordinated.

What happens if the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

If the exam should be interrupted for technical reasons, please contact the IAPM support team immediately. The further course is then individually coordinated.

What happens if the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

What happens if the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

What happens if the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

What happens if the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

What is the Network University?

The IAPM Network University was founded in 2013 by students in cooperation with the IAPM and forms a link between the IAPM and universities. Universities can offer their students interested in project management close cooperation with IAPM and, if desired, IAPM certifications integrated into the university process. They also raise students' awareness of the importance of good project management and lay the foundation for the future of university graduates. The IAPM has set itself the goal of networking students from all faculties with an interest in project management and facilitating the exchange of experience among themselves and with companies from the region. Network University Officials are students and lecturers or functionaries at universities.

Where can I sign up for an IAPM event?

You have the possibility to register for the selcted IAPM event via the IAPM website

Where do I get information about the dates of IAPM network meetings?

First, you have the opportunity to get an overview of the upcoming events on our website. We also share upcoming events via our social media channels.

Who can I contact if I have questions concerning my bill?

If you have any questions concerning your bill, please contact IAPM's support team via e-mail

You have registered for a test, sent a question via contact form or similar and are waiting for an answer?

We try to answer your inquiry on working days (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm) within 24 hours. We will also try to answer your request as quickly as possible outside this time frame. If you have not received a message from us within 72 hours on working days, please do the following: Please check your spam folder. Sometimes it happens that our message arrives in the spam folder for reasons that are difficult for us to understand. If this is the case, you can easly solve this problem on your own, namely by adding all IAPM-e-mail-addresses to your allowlist. Please check if your mailbox is "full", i.e. if the limit for the mailbox size has been reached. It may therefore no longer be possible to send e-mails. Please note "Dots don't matter in Gmail addresses" -> https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7436150?hl=en Please send us your request again. If possible, please also provide an alternative e-mail address with another provider. Here you can check the status of Gmail and Yahoo Mail Our messages are sent with these sender identifiers: support@iapm.net info@iapm.net support@iapm-cert.net

The IAPM certification

The certification can be taken via a reputable online examination procedure. The costs are based on the gross domestic product of your country of origin.

From the IAPM Blog

Become a Network Official

Do you want to get involved in project management in your environment and contribute to the further development of project management? Then become active as an IAPM Network Official or as a Network Official of the IAPM Network University. 

For better readability, we usually only use the generic masculine form in our texts. Nevertheless, the expressions refer to members of all genders.