Gmail: How to create a "Never send it to Spam"-filter
Please also note that the spam folder is automatically cleared after 30 days. This means that important emails might get deleted.
- Check your spam folder regularly,
- send future requests with a different email address or
- add IAPM email addresses to an allowlist by using the video or written instructions below.
Video tutorial - "Never send it to spam"
Step-by-step guide - "Never send it to spam"
- Open your Gmail mailbox.
- Click on
2. "See all settings",
3. "Filters and blocked addresses" and then click on
4. "Create new filter".
- To prevent an email from IAPM from ending up in the spam folder, enter "@iapm.net" in the "From" field.
- Click on "Create filter" to continue.
- In the new window that opens, select "Never send it to Spam".
- Confirm the settings by clicking on "Create filter".
 Photo by Mindspace Studio on Unsplash