Gmail: How to create a "Never send it to Spam"-filter
You have been waiting for an answer for more than three days?
What you can do as a Gmail user
Please also note that the spam folder is automatically emptied after 30 days. This means that important emails may be lost.
Have you already noticed that important emails have been moved to your spam folder or even deleted? Then you can do the following:
- Check your spam folder regularly,
- send future requests with a different email address or
- add IAPM email addresses to an allowlist by using the video or written instructions below.
Step-by-step guide - "Never send it to spam"
In six simple steps
- Open your Gmail mailbox.
- Click on
2. "See all settings",
3. "Filters and blocked addresses" and then click on
4. "Create new filter".
- To prevent an email from IAPM from ending up in the spam folder, enter "@iapm.net" in the "From" field.
- Click on "Create filter" to continue.
- In the new window that opens, select "Never send it to Spam".
- Confirm the settings by clicking on "Create filter".
Video tutorial - "Never send it to spam"