Become IAPM Training Partner
Certified Project Management Trainer (IAPM) certification
What is an IAPM training partner?
Provide courses preparing people for IAPM certifications and support them in the registration and examination process.
The IAPM offers Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM), Cert. Project Manager (IAPM), Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM), Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM), Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) und Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification.
You decide if you want to be a trainer for traditional, agile or international project management, or a combination of these.
Why become an IAPM training partner?
The IAPM passes on enquires about training directly to you so that you can discuss the details with the potential client. You can use your own documents or the exclusive training materials provided by the IAPM in your courses.
How can I become an IAPM training partner?
- First of all you have to decide which area of project management you would like to be certified to teach. Do you want to hold preparatory courses for traditional IAPM project management certificates (Certified Junior Project Manager, Certified Project Manager, Certified Senior Project Manager), agile project management certificates (Certified Agile Project Manager, Certified Senior Agile Project Manager) or international project management certificates (Certified International Project Manager)?
- Depending on which option you choose, you will first have to obtain the corresponding IAPM certification to demonstrate that you have the relevant knowledge and experience in that field.
- If you want to be a traditional project management trainer you will need Certified Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification.
- If you want to be an agile project management trainer you will need Certified Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification.
- If you want to be an international project management trainer you will need Certified International Project Manager (IAPM) certification.
- When you have the necessary certificate, fill out this form to provide information about your training experience. You will be asked to state the number of hours that you have worked as a trainer/lecturer/teacher etc. in the last five years, list up to 5 courses with names and content, numbers of participants, reference providers, durations and clients, as well as information about the approximate total number of people who have attended all your courses to date.
- If you already have an equivalent certificate from another project management association, you can also request certificate recognition. In this case the IAPM checks whether your certificate corresponds to the IAPM certificate. Even if your certificate is recognised, you will still have to take the IAPM certification examination and achieve a minimum score of 75%. The examination fee is included in the trainer fee. This allows the IAPM to ensure that trainers satisfy its high knowledge standards. When your certificate has been recognised and you have received your IAPM certificate, fill in this form. We’ll then send you all further information by e-mail.
- The information provided in the form is checked by the IAPM. If you satisfy all requirements, you will be sent an e-mail invoice which you have to pay within 10 days. When your payment is received, your trainer certificate will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Then you will have life-long, internationally recognised verification of your competence as trainer in your certified project management field.