Become a Network Official of the IAPM
And represent the IAPM in your environment
What Network Officials do ...
... and what responsibilities come with it
We at IAPM know that project managers are very busy due to their profession. Therefore, we do not dictate to our Network Officials how they should represent the IAPM or how much time they should spend on this function. Each Network Official decides for themselves how extensive their commitment is.
To give you a few examples on how you can represent and support the IAPM:
- Organising events
- Sharing posts from the IAPM with your network
- Writing blog posts for the IAPM as a guest author
If you are in the academic field, you can become a Network Official of the IAPM Network University and represent the IAPM in your academic environment.
Send us an email if you would like to know how you too can benefit when a certificate is obtained as a result of your efforts.
How to become an IAPM Network Official
Fill out the form below. We will then process your request and contact you. As soon as everything is settled, you are part of the IAPM and will receive an entry on our Network Official page or on the page of our Network University.
You would like to become a Network Official but are not certified by the IAPM?
You have two options:
- Acquire the certificate that suits you or
- have your existing certificate from another project management organisation recognized by us.
Once you have received your certificate, fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Difference between Senior Official and Official
- Senior Officials have the highest certification possible in the respective project management field at IAPM.
- There can only be one Senior Official in each region.
- Any other Network Official in a region can only become an Official, but not a Senior Official.
- If there is one Senior Official and several Officials in a region, the Senior Official is the one who coordinates the Officials locally and is responsible for internal communication.
- Senior Officials can only be those who have the highest possible certification.
- There can only be one Senior Official per department.
Become a Network Official or Network University Network Official right now
If you hold several IAPM certifications, please enter all IAPMICs in the form.
Please note: It is mandatory that you enter your IAPMIC(s) in the corresponding field. Unfortunately, it is not possible to process your application without the IAPMIC(s).