Everything about fees and special conditions
Information about fees
Please select your nationality to view the fee that applies to you. You also receive this fee information when you send us your registration.
Further information can be found here.
How to pay an invoice
- To make a bank transfer, follow the steps you are familiar with at your financial institution.
- For a payment via PayPal, we have created instructions for you here.
- To send money using Wise, simply follow these instructions.
- Other options include Xoom, WorldRemit, Paysend or Revolut.
Nice to know: If you make more than one payment, you can do this in one transfer. Simply indicate all invoice numbers that will be paid or contact our support so that we can allocate the transfer.
If you have any questions regarding a payment, please do not hesitate to contact us
For pupils, students, job seekers and active employees of charities, IAPM offers a 20% discount!
This is how you get the discount:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with clear proof of your status (e.g. student ID, enrolment certificate, certificate from a government agency, certificate of employment, etc.) in digital form, e.g. a scan of the document. Please make sure that both your name and the validity of the document are clearly identifiable. This must be done before registration.
- We will check your request and afterwards you will receive the information whether the discount will be granted to you. If the answer is positive, you will also receive your personal discount code, which you enter during registration.
- Within 90 days you can register with this code and take your test.