All questions and answers on the subject "IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC)"

How can I verify the authenticity of an IAPM certificate?

Each IAPM certificate contains the name of the certificate holder as well as the individual IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC). This can be validated on the IAPM website. After entering the IAPMIC you get the corresponding name of the certificate holder, which proves the authenticity clearly.

How do I register for the appropriate self-test associated with my certification?

You can register for your self-test using the online registration form on our website. After sending the registration you will receive the corresponding invoice. This must be paid within 10 days. After receipt of payment you will receive by e-mail your personal IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and your access link. This allows you to register for the self-test. From receipt of the invoice you have 12 months time to take the self-test.

What is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC)?

After your registration, the IAPM system generates your personal IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC). You will receive it together with your access data by e-mail after payment of your invoice. You can use this code to identify yourself when communicating with the IAPM. You will also need this code when you register for your exam and it is noted on your certificate so that your certificate can be verified by others via the IAPM website. For each test you register for, you will receive your own IAPMIC.

What is the process of the certification exam?

Once you have signed up for the certification and paid the invoice, you will receive an e-mail with your IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and the URL that will take you to the test system. If you have followed the link, please enter your IAPM Identification Code. In the next step you have to enter your name, first name and your e-mail address. On the following page you will find a summary of the exam data. By clicking the button "continue" you start your exam and the exam time starts to run.

When can I register for the certification exam?

Once you have received the e-mail with your IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and the access link, you can sign up for the certification exam. Please note that the access link is only valid for 12 months from receipt of the invoice.

Why is it not possible to receive the certificate as a hard copy?

For ecological and sustainability reasons, we no longer offer printed certificates, i.e. our certificates are only available in digital form. Therefore, it is unfortunately not possible to send you the certificate by mail. Furthermore, as an internationally operating organisation, a worldwide shipment is linked to some challenges for us. Even if you are located in Liechtenstein, we unfortunately cannot make any exceptions. However, you can have your certificate printed on high-quality paper on your own and show this certificate to your manager or when applying for a job. Your certificate can of course be validated.

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

The IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) allows the viewer to verify the authenticity of your certificate on our website.

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

The IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) allows the viewer to verify the authenticity of your certificate on our website.

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on my Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

Why is the IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) noted on the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certificate?

The IAPM certification

The certification can be taken via a reputable online examination procedure. The costs are based on the gross domestic product of your country of origin.

From the IAPM Blog

Become a Network Official

Do you want to get involved in project management in your environment and contribute to the further development of project management? Then become active as an IAPM Network Official or as a Network Official of the IAPM Network University. 

For better readability, we usually only use the generic masculine form in our texts. Nevertheless, the expressions refer to members of all genders.