All questions and answers on the subject "Prerequisites"

Do I need any work experience to pass the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

To get the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification, there are no requirements concerning professional experience. For this certification, you need profund knowledge of agile project management.

Do I need any work experience to pass the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. Experience does not have to be proven, but is an advantage for passing the certification exam, especially in the context of international projects. The prerequisite for admission to certification is a successfully completed certification. as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM), Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM), Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) or Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM). However, if you already have an adequate certificate from another certification organisation, you can register for IAPM certificate recognition. If your certificate is recognized, you hereby have the admission requirement for the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM).

Do I need any work experience to pass the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

To get the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification, there are no requirements concerning professional experience. For this certification, you need interest in the subject and the willingness to appropriate knowledge.

Do I need any work experience to pass the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

To get the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification, there are no requirements concerning professional experience. For this certification, you need interest in the subject and the willingness to deepen knowledge.

Do I need any work experience to pass the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

To get the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification, there are no requirements concerning professional experience. For this certification, you need profund knowledge of project management.

Do I need any work experience to pass the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Yes, in addition to expertise, the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) requires at least five years of project management experience, three years of those in a management position or a position with considerable responsibility.

Do I need any work experience to pass the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Yes, in addition to expertise, the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) requires at least five years of project management experience, three years of those in a management position or a position with considerable responsibility.

How to determine whether my experience meets the requirements for the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

When registering for certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) you will be asked to provide your project history. Based on the individual project data - a maximum of five projects can be named for scoring - and the project experience of the last five years, a total score is determined using a mathematical formula. A minimum score must be achieved for admission to certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM). If this is not achieved, only an approval for certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) possible.

How to determine whether my experience meets the requirements for the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

When registering for certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) you will be asked to provide your project history. Based on the individual project data - a maximum of five projects can be named for scoring - and the project experience of the last five years, a total score is determined using a mathematical formula. A minimum score must be achieved for admission to certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM). If this is not achieved, only an approval for certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) possible.

Which requirements do I have to fulfil in order to pass the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

For certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) there are no access requirements. Anyone who has dealt with agile project management and would like to prove his knowledge can register for this certification.

Which requirements do I have to fulfil in order to pass the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

In addition to expertise in international project management, the certification level as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) requires a successfully passed certification to Cert. Project Manager (IAPM), Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM), Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) or Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM). However, if you already have an adequate certificate from another certification organisation, you can register for IAPM certificate recognition. If your certificate is recognized, you hereby have the admission requirement for the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM).

Which requirements do I have to fulfil in order to pass the certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

In addition to expertise, the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) requires at least five years of project management experience, three years of those in a management position or a position with considerable responsibility.

Which requirements do I have to fulfill in order to pass the certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

For certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) there are no access requirements. Anyone who is interested in project management and would like to prove their knowledge can apply for this certification.

Which requirements do I have to fulfill in order to pass the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

For certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) there are no access requirements. Anyone who is interested in project management and would like to prove his knowledge can apply for this certification.

Which requirements do I have to fulfill in order to pass the certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM)?

For certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) there are no access requirements. Anyone who has dealt with project management and would like to prove his knowledge can apply for this certification.

Which requirements do I have to fulfill in order to pass the certification as the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

In addition to expertise, the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) requires at least five years of project management experience, three years of those in a management position or a position with considerable responsibility.

The IAPM certification

The certification can be taken via a reputable online examination procedure. The costs are based on the gross domestic product of your country of origin.

From the IAPM Blog

Become a Network Official

Do you want to get involved in project management in your environment and contribute to the further development of project management? Then become active as an IAPM Network Official or as a Network Official of the IAPM Network University. 

For better readability, we usually only use the generic masculine form in our texts. Nevertheless, the expressions refer to members of all genders.