All questions and answers on the subject "Guidelines"

How do I register for a certification?

If you feel well prepared for your certification exam, sign up for the certification application form. Fill in the form with your personal data and confirm the acknowledgment of the IAPM guidelines and the affidavit. More details can be found at the registration. After submitting the application, your data will be checked and you will receive your invoice. This must be paid within 10 days. After your payment, you will receive your IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and the access link with which you can register for the exam. You have 12 months from the receipt of the invoice to take the exam.

How do I register for the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

For certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) register on our website. To do this, fill in the application form. In addition to your personal data, you confirm your acceptance of the IAPM guidelines and the affidavit. After sending the registration your data will be checked and you will receive the corresponding invoice. This must be paid within 10 days. After receipt of payment you will receive your personal IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and your access link by e-mail. This allows you to register for the exam. You have 12 months from receipt of the invoice to take the exam.

How do I register for the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

For certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) register on our website. To do this, fill in the application form. In addition to your personal data, you confirm your acceptance of the IAPM guidelines and the affidavit. After sending the registration your data will be checked and you will receive the corresponding invoice. This must be paid within 10 days. After receipt of payment you will receive your personal IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and your access link by e-mail. This allows you to register for the exam. You have 12 months from receipt of the invoice to take the exam.

How do I register for the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

For certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) register on our website. To do this, you fill out the corresponding application form. In addition to your personal data, you confirm your acceptance of the IAPM guidelines and the affidavit. Please note: If you are interested in certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you are automatically registered for the pre-test. You can use the pre-test as exam preparation, but you do not have to. After sending the registration your data will be checked and you will receive the corresponding invoice. This must be paid within 10 days. After receipt of payment you will receive your personal IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and two access links, one for the pre-test and one for the actual certification. This allows you to register for the pre-test and the exam. You have 12 months from receipt of the invoice to pass the pre-test and the inspection.

How do I register for the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

For certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) register on our website. To do this, you fill out the corresponding application form. In addition to your personal data, you confirm your acceptance of the IAPM guidelines and the affidavit. Please note: If you are interested in certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM), you are automatically registered for the pre-test. You can use the pre-test as exam preparation, but you do not have to. After sending the registration your data will be checked and you will receive the corresponding invoice. This must be paid within 10 days. After receipt of payment you will receive your personal IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and two access links, one for the pre-test and one for the actual certification. This allows you to register for the pre-test and the exam. You have 12 months from receipt of the invoice to pass the pre-test and the certification exam.

How do I register for the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

For certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) register on our website. To do this, fill in the application form. In addition to your personal data, you confirm your acceptance of the IAPM guidelines and the affidavit. After sending the registration your data will be checked and you will receive the corresponding invoice. This must be paid within 10 days. After receipt of payment you will receive your personal IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and your access link by e-mail. This allows you to register for the exam. After receipt of the invoice you have 12 months time to takte the exam.

How do I register for the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

For certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) register on our website. To do this, fill in the application form. In addition to your personal data, you confirm your acceptance of the IAPM guidelines and the affidavit. After sending the registration your data will be checked and you will receive the corresponding invoice. This must be paid within 10 days. After receipt of payment you will receive your personal IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and your access link by e-mail. This allows you to register for the exam. You have 12 months from receipt of the invoice to take the exam.

How do I register for the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

For certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) register on our website. To do this, fill in the application form. In addition to your personal data, you confirm your acceptance of the IAPM guidelines and the affidavit. After sending the registration your data will be checked and you will receive the corresponding invoice. This must be paid within 10 days. After receipt of payment you will receive your personal IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and your access link by e-mail. This allows you to register for the exam. You have 12 months from receipt of the invoice to take the exam.

I do not want to submit my passport number when registering for a test. Why is it necessary to mention this number? Do I have any alternatives?

Your ID card number / passport number is required to validate your nationality for pricing purposes and your age, if applicable. This information will be overwritten after the first processing step, usually within 24 hours, as this information is then no longer required. We need to check the nationality as our fees are based on the GDP of the country of which the interested person is a citizen. Alternatively, if you do not wish to disclose your passport number, you can send us a photo / scan of another document that shows your nationality (e.g. a scan of your driving licence - provided your nationality is mentioned there). This document must be sent to support@iapm-cert.net before registering for the test.  You can then register for the test and enter the abbreviation "TBR" in the field for the identity card number. 

What are the certification policies of IAPM?

Here you can have a look at the IAPM certification guidelines: Traditional Project Management Agile Project Management International Project Management

The IAPM certification

The certification can be taken via a reputable online examination procedure. The costs are based on the gross domestic product of your country of origin.

From the IAPM Blog

Become a Network Official

Do you want to get involved in project management in your environment and contribute to the further development of project management? Then become active as an IAPM Network Official or as a Network Official of the IAPM Network University. 

For better readability, we usually only use the generic masculine form in our texts. Nevertheless, the expressions refer to members of all genders.