All questions and answers on the subject "Invoice"

What is the reason for commas used as decimal separator instead of dots when indicating the fee?

The fees are indicated in the customary notation of the country and, since the IAPM is a Liechtenstein organisation, commas are used as decimal separators instead of dots. The same spelling is also used in IAPM invoices (e.g. 95,00 CHF instead of 95.00 CHF).

Can I also pay in a different currency than in Swiss Francs?

You can pay your bill in the desired currency at the current daily rate in form of a bank transfer or via PayPal.

How do I get an invoice?

You will receive your invoice by e-mail. The postal service is excluded.

In which cases does the IAPM charge processing fees?

The IAPM reserves the right to charge processing fees in the following cases: Renewed provision of certificates, certification documents, etc. (20 CHF), extension of the time slot for tests/ examinations (35 CHF / test for three additional months), adjustment of the name (e.g. in case of typing errors, too many spaces, etc.) once the invoice has been created, without reissuing the invoice (20 CHF), adjustment of the name (e.g. in case of typing errors, too many spaces, etc.) once the invoice has been created, with reissuing the invoice (35 CHF), adjustment of the invoice address after the invoice has been issued (35 CHF), other adjustments and processes that require manual intervention (20 CHF), issuing a manually created Transcript of Records (not possible for certificate recognition) (35 CHF).

What is the payment term of the invoice?

IAPM invoices are payable within 10 days.

Which payment options are possible?

You can pay by bank transfer or via PayPal.

Who can I contact if I have questions concerning my bill?

If you have any questions concerning your bill, please contact IAPM's support team via e-mail

Why are IAPM invoices denominated in Swiss Francs (CHF)?

As the seat of the IAPM is in Liechtenstein, the currency shown on the invoices is the Liechtenstein national currency. This is the Swiss Franc (CHF).

Can my invoice be issued in a different currency?

No, for organisational reasons, the bill cannot be issued in any other currency.

The IAPM certification

The certification can be taken via a reputable online examination procedure. The costs are based on the gross domestic product of your country of origin.

From the IAPM Blog

Become a Network Official

Do you want to get involved in project management in your environment and contribute to the further development of project management? Then become active as an IAPM Network Official or as a Network Official of the IAPM Network University. 

For better readability, we usually only use the generic masculine form in our texts. Nevertheless, the expressions refer to members of all genders.