IAPM International Association of Project Managers

ende
You are here:  Service » FAQ

All questions and answers on the subject "Xing"

Do I have to sign up for an IAPM network meeting?

If you would like to attend one of the IAPM network meetings, please register using our registration form. The IAPM network meetings are also announced within the Xing group "IAPM - International Association of Project Managers", so you can usually register via Xing, too. But also spontaneous participants without registration are always welcome at network meetings, if there are no restrictions concerning the number of participants.

How can I find out about current topics concerning the IAPM?

There are various ways to find out about current topics related to IAPM.
Firstly, you have the opportunity to read all IAPM-related topics on our website.

Within the Xing group "IAPM - International Association of Project Managers" you will also find regular news about the topic "Project Management" and IAPM.

You can also subscribe to the IAPM newsletter. You will receive the latest information directly in your e-mail inbox. The IAPM newsletter is sent once or twice a month.

What are IAPM Ambassadors and what are their duties?

The IAPM Ambassadors are particularly committed to IAPM and act as brand ambassadors for the philosophy and ideas of IAPM. They maintain close contact to companies and the economy and are contact persons for all questions concerning IAPM. They are also particularly active in networks such as Xing.

Where can I sign up for an IAPM network meeting?

You have the possibility to register for the selcted IAPM network meeting via the IAPM website. Mostly also the registration via Xing is possible. There, within the "IAPM - International Association of Project Managers" Xing group, the dates and contents of the IAPM network meetings are also published.

Where do I get information about the dates of IAPM network meetings?

First, you have the opportunity to get an overview of the upcoming dates of the IAPM network meetings on the website. The next upcoming IAPM network meeting will also be published promptly within the XING Group "International Association of Project Managers". You can also subscribe to the IAPM newsletter, which also informs you about the next upcoming IAPM network meeting.
IAPM Partners