Request immediate access
Here’s how to request access
- Enter your contact details at the top of the form and click on “Request access”.
- You will receive a return e-mail with a confirmation link that you have to activate within 30 days.
- If you have indicated that you want to subscribe to our newsletter, please confirm by clicking on the link in the e-mail that we may contact you by e-mail about interesting offers concerning project management (event invitations, news, etc.). You can revoke this declaration of consent at any time.
- After activating the link you can access the "Agile PM Guide 2.0” for 72 hours. You can also download it as a PDF file and make as many further requests for access as you like.
- We use the Newsletter2Go software to transmit our interesting offers; information on data protection can be found at: https://www.newsletter2go.de/datenschutz-uebersicht/
What is the Agile PM Guide 2.0?
In an agile project with a scrum framework, you will be product owner, scrum master or member of a scrum team working towards the successful conclusion of your project with your colleagues. Dynamic and flexible projects can also be managed with the Kanban method or in combination with the scrum method. Extreme programming - another agile method - is often used in conjunction with these two agile project management techniques. Whether you are involved in pure scrum or mixed method projects, you need specific skills and knowledge to perform all the different roles effectively. You have to develop excellent project management skills for agile projects and, preferably, have them confirmed by external certification.