The year 2022 with the International Association of Project Managers
This year we were able to form many great new partnerships: We have organised events with the Women PowerUP Network in the past, but since 2022 we have an official partnership with them. We also welcome Project Management United as well as Agile Lietuva as partners. On the academic side, we have also found a new cooperation partner in Uni for Life. And last but not least: PMOGA India Hub is a valuable new partner with whom we organised a joint writing competition this year.
It is not only at the partner level that something has happened but internally too. The IAPM family has happily grown by a few members. We welcome the following Network Officials on board:
- Ajo Koshy Joseph, Official of the metropolitan area Pune (India)
- Rithvik Gutha, PhD, Senior Official of the metropolitan area Exeter (UK)
- Imran Sarvar Khan, Official of the metropolitan area Lahore (Pakistan)
- Marwan Daboul, Senior Official of the metropolitan area Idlib (Syria)
- Thiben Kerisnain, Official of the metropolitan area Seberang Perai Tengah (Malaysia)
- Suman Ghosh, Senior Official of the metropolitan area Kolkata (India)
- Nick Roßlau, Senior Official of the metropolitan area Hanover und East Westphalia (Germany)
Since May, our IAPM Magazine has been published once a month. In it, we show all the contents of the previous month for all interested parties so that they can be read in one document.
In addition, we have revised several pages on our website. Among others, the benefits page, the overview page of our certification degrees and we are currently revising the landing pages of the individual certification degrees step by step.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you. As a network organisation, we live from our network: from our readers and (guest) authors who always give us new ideas, from our followers who exchange ideas with us, from our network officials who organise events and talk about the IAPM wherever they can, and from our partners with whom we can exchange ideas on a professional level. We thank each and every person who supports IAPM, even if it is only in a small way.
We wish you a reflective and peaceful holiday season and a good start to 2023!