All questions and answers on the subject "Certification exam"

Am I allowed to use any aid for taking the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. The exam must be taken without any aids. The test is also designed in such a way that there is no time to look up any solutions or anything similar. In order to guarantee compliance with these requirements, you must confirm an affidavit when registering for certification, which states, among other things, that you will take the exam independently and without any aids.

Am I allowed to use any aid for taking the exam for the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. The exam must be taken without any aids. The exam is designed, that there is no time to look up solutions. In order to guarantee compliance with these requirements, you must sign a declaration of affirmation at the time of enrollment, which states, that you will take the exam independently and without assistance.

Am I allowed to use any aid for taking the exam for the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification

No. The exam must be taken without any aids. The exam is designed, that there is no time to look up solutions. In order to guarantee compliance with these requirements, you must sign a declaration of affirmation at the time of enrollment, which states, that you will take the exam independently and without assistance.

Am I allowed to use any aid for taking the exam for the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

Am I allowed to use any aid for taking the exam for the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

Am I allowed to use any aid for taking the exam for the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

Am I allowed to use any aid for taking the exam for the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

Can I choose the test language regardless of my citizenship?

Yes, the indication of your citizenship is not connected to the selection of the test language. You can choose the test language German, English or Portuguese, regardless of your citizenship.

Can I contact the IAPM in case of ambiguity during the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. Questions must be answered independently and without any aids. You have confirmed this by accepting the affidavit and thus agreed to these conditions.

Can I contact the IAPM in case of ambiguity during the exam for the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

No. Questions must be answered independently and without any aids. You have confirmed this by accepting the affidavit and thus agreed to these conditions.

Can I contact the IAPM in case of ambiguity during the exam for the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Can I contact the IAPM in case of ambiguity during the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Can I contact the IAPM in case of ambiguity during the exam for the certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM)?

Can I contact the IAPM in case of ambiguity during the examination for the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Can I interrupt my Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. Once you have started the exam, the 80 minutes of exam time scheduled for certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) will begin to run and the time cannot be interrupted.

Can I interrupt my Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. As soon as you have started the exam, the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam begins. For this 35 minutes are scheduled, which cannot be interrupted.

Can I interrupt my Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. Once you have started the exam, the 80 minutes of exam time scheduled for certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) will begin to run and the time cannot be interrupted.

Can I interrupt my Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. Once you have started the exam, the 80 minutes of exam time scheduled for certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) will begin to run and the time cannot be interrupted.

Can I interrupt the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. Once you have started the exam, the 80 minutes of exam time scheduled for certification to Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) will begin to run and the time cannot be interrupted.

Can I interrupt the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. As soon as you have started the exam, the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam begins. For this 35 minutes are scheduled, which cannot be interrupted.

Can I interrupt the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. Once you have started the exam, the 80 minutes of exam time scheduled for certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) will begin to run and the time cannot be interrupted.

Can I jump back or forward in questions during the certification exam as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

No. Once you have left a question page, you cannot switch back.

Can I jump back or forward in questions during the exam of the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

Can I jump back or forward in questions during the exam of the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Can I jump back or forward in questions during the exam of the certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Can I jump back or forward in questions during the exam of the certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM)?

Can I jump back or forward in questions during the exam of the certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Can I jump back or forward in questions during the exam of the certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Can I postpone and post-process questions for the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. You can neither move backwards within the question set nor skip a question set to edit it later. A question cannot be left until it has been answered.

Can I postpone and post-process questions for the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

No. You can neither move backwards within the question set nor skip a question set to edit it later. A question cannot be left until it has been answered.

Can I postpone and post-process questions for the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Can I postpone and post-process questions for the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Can I postpone and post-process questions for the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Can I postpone and post-process questions for the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Can I postpone and post-process questions for the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I repeat the exam for the certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Yes you can. If you fail the exam for the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification, you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

Can I subsequently change answers that have been set during the exam as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

As long as you have not left the particular question page, you can correct your answer, but as soon as you move to the next page, a subsequent change to your answer is no longer possible. You cannot move backwards within the questions. You cannot leave the current question page until you have given your answer.

Can I subsequently change answers that have been set during the exam for the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

As long as you have not left the particular question page, you can correct your answer, but as soon as you move to the next page, a subsequent change to your answer is no longer possible. You cannot move backwards within the questions. You cannot leave the current question page until you have given your answer.

Can I subsequently change answers that have been set during the exam for the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

Can I subsequently change answers that have been set during the exam for the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

Can I subsequently change answers that have been set during the exam for the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

Can I subsequently change answers that have been set during the exam for the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

Can I subsequently change answers that have been set during the exam for the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification?

Do I hear about my result direclty after finishing the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Within three working days you will receive the result of your exam by e-mail. If you do not have an e-mail in your inbox within three working days, please check your spam folder.

Do I hear my result direclty after finishing the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Within three working days you will receive the result of your exam by e-mail. If you do not have an e-mail in your inbox within three working days, please check your spam folder.

Do I hear my result direclty after finishing the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Do I hear my result direclty after finishing the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Do I hear my result direclty after finishing the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Do I hear my result direclty after finishing the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

Do I receive my examination result immediately after completion of the examination for certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

Does the result of the self-test affect the certification test?

No, your self-test result is completely independent of your certification exam result. The self-test reflects your current level of knowledge and should help you to identify and compensate your deficits before taking the actual certification exam.

How do I get my results from the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You will receive an e-mail from us within three working days after completing the exam, in which you will find the result of your exam. If you do not have any e-mail in your inbox within three working days, please check your spam folder.

How do I get my results from the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You will receive an e-mail from us within three working days after completing the exam, in which you will find the result of your exam. If you do not have any e-mail in your inbox within three working days, please check your spam folder.

How do I get my results from the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get my results from the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get my results from the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get my results from the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How do I get the results from the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

How many questions do I have to answer in the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

The Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam requires 120 questions to be answered within 80 minutes. To pass you will need to complete 65% of the questions correctly

How many questions do I have to answer in the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

The Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam requires 80 questions to be answered within 60 minutes. To pass you will need to complete 65% of the questions correctly.

How many questions do I have to answer in the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

The Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam requires 40 questions to be answered within 35 minutes, and you have to complete 65% correctly of the questions to pass the test.

How many questions do I have to answer in the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

The Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam requires 40 questions to be answered within 35 minutes, and you'll need to complete 65% correctly of the questions to pass the test.

How many questions do I have to answer in the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

The Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam requires 120 questions to be answered within 80 minutes. To pass you will need to answer 65% of the questions correctly.

How many questions do I have to answer in the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

The Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam requires 120 questions to be answered within 80 minutes. To pass you will need to complete 65% of the questions correctly

How many questions do I have to answer properly in order to pass the exam to the certiciation as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

The Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam requires 120 questions to be answered within 80 minutes. To pass you will need to complete 65% of the questions correctly.

How many questions of the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must answer 65% of the 120 questions correctly within 80 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must  answer 65% of the 80 questions correctly within 60 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must  answer 65% of the 40 questions correctly within 35 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must  answer 65% of the 40 questions correctly within 35 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must answer 65% of the 120 questions correctly within 80 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must  answer 65% of the 120 questions correctly within 80 minutes.

How many questions of the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam do I have to answer properly, to pass?

To pass the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam, you must  answer 65% of the 120 questions correctly within 80 minutes.

How much time do I have to work on the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You have 60 minutes to answer the 80 questions during the certification exam to the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM). To pass the exam you must answer 65% of the questions correctly.

How much time do I have to work on the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You have 80 minutes to answer the 120 questions during the certification exam to the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM). To pass the exam you must answer 65% of the questions correctly.

How much time do I have to work on the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You have 35 minutes to answer the 40 questions during the certification exam to the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM). To pass the exam you must answer 65% of the questions correctly.

How much time do I have to work on the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

During the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam you have 35 minutes to answer 40 questions. To pass the exam you must answer 65% of the questions correctly.

How much time do I have to work on the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

To answer the 120 questions during the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam you have 80 minutes. To pass the exam you must answer 65% of the questions correctly.

How much time do I have to work on the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You have 80 minutes to answer the 120 questions during the exam for the certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM). To pass the exam you must answer 65% of the questions correctly.

How much time do I have to work on the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

You have 80 minutes to answer the 120 questions during the exam to the certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM). To pass the exam you must answer 65% of the questions correctly.

How to get an IAPM certification?

You prepare for your certification according to your desired method (preparation training and/or self-study). To check your level of knowledge, you can take a charged self-test online. To do so, please register via our website. You will then receive the corresponding invoice for the self-test. After payment of the invoice you will receive the access details and can pass your self-test. The IAPM evaluates it and sends you the result by e-mail, as well as information on the subject areas in which deficits still need to be compensated. If you feel sufficiently prepared, register for your certification. After checking your application you will receive your invoice. After payment of the invoice you will receive your access details for your certification by e-mail. You have six months from receipt of your access details to take your exam. After successfully passing the exam, you will receive your lifelong certificate by e-mail.  If you plan to get the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) or Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM), the self-test is called "pre-test". This is already included in the certification fee for the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) or Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM). There is only one registration for pre-test and certification and therefore only one invoice. However, you will receive two access links, one for the pre-test and one for your certification.

I have already registered for a certification exam/ self-test, but will not be able to take the test in the near future. Which are my options?

The time slot starts from the day of registration. You have 12 months from this day to take the test. A further extension is possible for a fee of 35 CHF per test. If you have cooperated with a training partner, this or your HR department have to extend the period.  If you have registered on your own for the respective test without a training partner, please contact our support team. In both cases, you must already have been registered in the IAPM system and submit your IAPMIC to the IAPM for the extension process.

Is there any further differentiation within the examination result besides passed / not passed?

Yes, depending on your examination result, you will find following wording on your certificate: 65% - 70%: pass 71% - 80%: good pass 81% - 90%: very good pass  91% - 100%: pass with distinction

What are the technical requirements for taking the exam with Classmarker?

A current browser and a stable Internet connection are required for a smooth execution of the test. JavaScript and cookies must be activated (usually they are active by default). No plugins such as Java, Flash or ActiveX are necessary. Further information can also be found here.

What happens if I fail the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for certification as Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you fail the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The cost of the test will be re-incurred. If you do not pass this exam, there will be a waiting period of 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any IAPM certification exams and will not be able to repeat it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for the certification as Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What happens if I fail the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam?

If you have failed the exam for certification as Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM), you can repeat the test with new questions. The costs for the test are incurred again. If you do not pass this test either, you will have to wait 12 months. If you fail the test again, you will not be eligible for any further IAPM certification tests and will not be able to take it again.

What happens if the Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

If the exam should be interrupted for technical reasons, please contact the IAPM support team immediately. The further course is then individually coordinated.

What happens if the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

If the exam should be interrupted for technical reasons, please contact the IAPM support team immediately. The further course is then individually coordinated.

What happens if the Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

What happens if the Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

What happens if the Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

What happens if the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) exam breaks down for technical reasons?

What is the process of the certification exam?

Once you have signed up for the certification and paid the invoice, you will receive an e-mail with your IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and the URL that will take you to the test system. If you have followed the link, please enter your IAPM Identification Code. In the next step you have to enter your name, first name and your e-mail address. On the following page you will find a summary of the exam data. By clicking the button "continue" you start your exam and the exam time starts to run.

When can I register for the certification exam?

Once you have received the e-mail with your IAPM Identification Code (IAPMIC) and the access link, you can sign up for the certification exam. Please note that the access link is only valid for 12 months from receipt of the invoice.

Which are the technical requirements to be able to pass the exam with Classmarker?

For a smooth running of the exam, a current browser is required as well as a stable internet connection. JavaScript and cookies must be enabled (they are usually enabled by default). No plugins like Java, Flash or ActiveX are required. Further information can also be found here.

Which examination system does the IAPM use?

The IAPM uses the proven Classmarker exam system, which is also used at numerous well-known companies as B. Microsoft, Philipps or Stanford University.

Which type of question can I expect in the certification exam as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM)?

The exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Project Manager (IAPM) consists of multiple choice questions, multiple response questions, as well as true / false questions.

Which type of question can I expect in the certification exam for the Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM)?

The Cert. International Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam consists of multiple choice questions, multiple response questions and true / false questions.

Which type of question can I expect in the certification exam for the Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

The Cert. Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam consists of multiple choice questions, multiple response questions and true / false questions.

Which type of question can I expect in the certification exam for the Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM)?

The Cert. Senior Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam consists of multiple choice questions, multiple response questions and true / false questions.

Which type of question can I expect in the exam for the certification as Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

The Cert. Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam consists of multiple choice questions, multiple response questions and true / false questions.

Which type of question can I expect in the exam for the certification as Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)?

The Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam consists of multiple choice questions, multiple response questions and true / false questions.

Which type of question can I expect in the exam for the certification as Cert. Project Manager (IAPM)?

The Cert. Project Manager (IAPM) certification exam consists of multiple choice questions, multiple response questions and true / false questions.

The IAPM certification

The certification can be taken via a reputable online examination procedure. The costs are based on the gross domestic product of your country of origin.

From the IAPM Blog

Become a Network Official

Do you want to get involved in project management in your environment and contribute to the further development of project management? Then become active as an IAPM Network Official or as a Network Official of the IAPM Network University. 

For better readability, we usually only use the generic masculine form in our texts. Nevertheless, the expressions refer to members of all genders.