Invitation to the Project Manager Network Meeting on the theme of “Brazil versus Germany” in Erlangen on 2 July 2014.
The subject of the meeting is “Brazil versus Germany - Projects not Goals.”
Our speaker, German-Brazilian Johann Christian Post Susemihl, has been working as project manager in diverse multicultural environments for more than 30 years. He’ll be providing us with some insights into Brazil and its people. Johann Christian is a Certified Senior Project Manager (IAPM) and the IAPM Network Official for Sao Paolo, Brazil.
What does the “Brazil versus Germany” presentation include?
- A comparison of Brazil and Germany
- Cultural differences
- Political and social environment
- Examples of private-public partnerships
- FIFA World Cup 2014 - stadiums and other projects
- Law 8666: public bidding at federal, state and municipal level
- Infrastructure projects
- After the presentation there will be a Brazilian buffet sponsored by Ottmann & Partner GmbH Management Consulting and participants will have the opportunity to network and swap business cards.
We hope very much that you will be able to attend. You’re very welcome to bring someone along but do let us know when you register. Participation in the event and the buffet are free of charge, but you will have to purchase drinks yourself.
The number of participants is limited.
Wednesday 2 July 2014 at 5.30 p.m.
Presentation at 6 p.m.
Followed by a networking get-together and Brazilian buffet
91058 Erlangen Bruck
Tel. +49 (0)9131/5319595 or +49 (0)176/23613463
« Back to overview